: Glen Credits :
Some of our Volunteers
Glen Guides - Myra Baker, Sylvia Carter Denny, Deborah Dillon, Joan Horn, Dave Jansen, Edwin Lainhart, Ruth Lapp, Jack Layh, Alice McKinney, Cecil Ogg
Glen Helen Building - Tosh Asakawa, Myra Baker, Ruth Bent, Cindy Butler-Jones, Ted & Becky Campbell, Mark Cummings, Wilma Deen, Isabelle Dierauer, Gary Dunfee, Bill Evans, Sheila Filler, Nell Filler, Jean Hankison, Don Hollister, Paula Hurwitz, Kitty Jensen, Dawn Kramer, Edwin Lainhart, Marv Lamborg, Jennie Lebold, Nancy Mahoney, Mildred McConville, Alice McKinney, Tara Miller, Dorothy Scott, Evelyn Sikes, Gail Simpson, Carol Weber, Helen Westneat, Kathleen Wilkinson, Phyllis Williams, Nancy Zimmerman
Land Management - Jan Foiles, Aaron Lawrence, Tony Pope, Kurt Thrasher, Greg Helentjaris, Linda Clemens, Doug Barker
Medallion Hike Leaders - Kai Cooley, Don Hollister, Jan Hutchinson, Jerry Sutton, Jim & Nancy Zimmerman, Cecil Ogg, Maria Newcomer
Trailside Volunteers - Mark Cummings, Rae Dewey, Deborah Dillon, Ruth Lapp, Jack Layh, Alice McKinney, Tara Miller, Rhonda Painter, Linda Rudawski, Daniel Taylor, Carol Weber
Glen Helen Ecology Institute Advisory Board
- Dan Halm (President) Associate Professor of Physiology, Wright State University. Yellow Springs resident.
- Kendra Cipollini (Vice President) Assistant Professor of Biology,Wilmington College, Yellow Springs resident.
- Suzanne Patterson (Treasurer) Commercial Organic Gardener. 30+ year resident of Yellow Springs.
- Scott Geisel (Secretary) English Dept. faculty, Wright State University. Yellow Springs resident.
- Eileen Boccara Professional volunteer. Wilberforce resident.
- Mark Cummings
- Ann Gayek
- Karen Gorden
- Richard Heil Partner, Martin Brown Hull, and Harper PLL. Springfield resident.
- Mary Lamborg 40+ year resident of Yellow Springs.
- Tucker Malishenko
- Pat Perry YSI, Inc. (Ret.) 60+ year resident of Yellow Springs.
- Alice Robrish
- Sherraid Scott Local artist, printmaker, grew up in the Glen, helped start the OEC in the early 1950s.
- Ann Taylor Wright State University, School of Medicine, Department of Anatomy (Ret.) Yellow Springs resident.