: Ecocamp Positions 2014 :
We are currently looking for individuals who are excited about working in a beautiful outdoor setting with kids 5-15 years old! Available Ecocamp 2014 staff openings include six Naturalists, six Dorm Counselors, two Camp Coordinators, and kitchen staff.
Ecocamp provides opportunities to:
- Work with like-minded peers and experts in the field of environmental education.
- Gain valuable professional and leadership skills.
- Work with children in the outdoors, a rewarding and inspiring experience
- Get to know the campers on an individual basis, thanks to the small size of Ecocamp (approximately 50-75 campers per week)
- Live in Glen Helen Nature Preserve, within the artistic and lively Village of Yellow Springs.
- Have weekends off to enjoy the many recreational and social activities in the area.
How to Apply for Glen Helen Ecocamp
1) Mail or fax a completed application form (please note that each position has its own application form) to:
Glen Helen Outdoor Education Center
1075 St. Rt. 343
Yellow Springs, OH 45387
2) Naturalist candidates must have three references complete the Ecocamp Naturalist reference form.
Applicants are urged to apply as soon as possible. Positions are open until filled.
General Qualifications for Working at Ecocamp
- Applicants must be 18 years of age as of June 10, 2014.
- Applicants must agree to a criminal background check.
- Applicants must successfully complete basic First Aid/CPR, which will be provided during staff training.