: Ecocamp Kitchen Assistant :
Brief Description of Duties:
The primary responsibility of this position is running the dish machine for up to 75 campers and 15 staff members for breakfast, lunch, and dinner Monday-Friday. The Kitchen Assistant also assists the cook with meal preparation, and has cleaning responsibilities.
Summary of Qualifications:
1) Positive role model for children.
2) Must be at least 18 years old.
3) Some kitchen work experience preferred.
4) Must be able to keep up in a fast-paced environment and follow direction.
3) Enthusiastic about living and working in the Eastern Deciduous Forest.
4) Before camp begins, standard first aid and CPR certification.
5) Flexibility, enthusiasm, sense of humor.
$134 per week; room and board provided (weekends included)
Dates of Employment:
June 3, 2013-July 26, 2013
Please mail or fax a completed application form to:
Glen Helen Outdoor Education Center
1075 State Route 343
Yellow Springs, OH 45387
Questions: Amy Lutmerding-Tressler