: Policies & Forms :
The following forms will be sent to you shortly after your registration. If you do not receive a confirmation mailing within two weeks of registering, please contact our office at: 937-767-7648.
- Deposits: A $100 deposit is required for each enrollment to reserve the camper's place, which is applied toward the tuition fee. The remainder is payable in advance or upon arrival.
- Insufficient Funds: A $35 charge will be applied for checks returned for insufficient funds.
- Camper Cancellations: Deposits are 50% refundable with at least two weeks notice before the first day of your child’s camp. There is absolutely no refund if cancellation occurs within 14 days of the Monday of your child’s camp.
- Camp Cancellations: Camps are subject to change or cancellation. In this case alternate camps may be available, or a full refund will be awarded.
- Camper Dismissal: We reserve the right to send a child home from camp if his/her behavior is adversely affecting the entire group or if illness arises. In these cases, there is no refund.
- Camper Sign-in/out: Campers will not be released to anyone without prior permission. If someone other than a parent/guardian will be picking up your child he/she must have a Special Pick-up form. This applies to Day Campers as well as Overnight Campers.
- Driving: Some camps will be traveling off site for field trips. All drivers are over 21, insured and have a clean driving record. We follow all Ohio Seat-belt Laws.
- Discounts: Discounts are available. Click here for more information.